Welcome to No Kill Bee Removal USA
It is quite mesmerizing to see Bees gathered like an army saving their honeycomb, or a beekeeper collecting honey by doing some magical and fearless activities. Only if you are watching those on TV or YouTube. But that feelings turn exactly the opposite when you discover a Bee flying around your rooms. Most of us show obnoxious behavior. When we are chased by that flying tiny monster as the pain of a bee-bite is indescribable. A bee in the household can be a source of concern, especially for children and for those with allergies. No Kill Bee Removal USA was established to provide full-fledged service dealing with your concern about Bees.
We are professional beekeepers, practice beekeeping and bee control, and can testify to the number of complaints and jobs we have taken as a result of poor professional practices in the industry. Bees damage your structure and improper methods worsen the damage. When you contact a company that advertises bee services. You got to be assured about their experience, licensing status and about what they intend to do for the price they quote. By receiving services from No Kill Bee Removal USA you can avoid future bee re-infestation. We ensure that you get what you pay for. Call No Kill Bee Removal USA. first and get the facts!
When you see bees in your house or anywhere in your property. There’s a high chance that there is a beehive nearby or they’re building one somewhere. That is a colorful structure built by the bees, hanging down in the corner of your garage or attached to something in your backyard; and that’s not good news. No Kill Bee Removal USA is highly experienced in dealing with beehives. We ensure full removal of the hive and proper disposal of it. Our service also includes structural repairs and providing defensive measures to terminate further chances of any Beehive development.
Carpenter bee removal
Carpenter bees are fascinating insects and are very important part of our ecosystem. However, when they invade our property, control methods are necessary. Carpenter bees are mostly known for drilling holes in our deck, patio, and other wooden materials. If you are incurring issues with the carpenter bees and don’t get rid of them soon, there is a big chance of irreparable damage to your furniture. We, the No Kill Bee Removal USA team are the most skilled technicians to deal with Carpenter Bees. Our cost efficient service can save you from the tiny drilling Bees and protect your furniture from future invasion as well.
Bee removal service
Don’t let your comfort or home integrity become a concern when you find the company of bees. If left unchecked, bees can cause disaster on the infrastructure of their nesting position. But, at the same time, we need bees to bloom as part of the local ecosystem. So, rather than simply eradicating bees, No Kill Bee Removal USA aims to be the quickest, most humane bee removal service. We’ll assess your situation, ensure all bees are safely removed and that you’re resituated in your space comfortably, all within the shortest possible hours!
Honey bee removal
Honey Bees construct their colony in walls and soffits, if they find cracks and voids in your home and develop a shell of wax combs, which they fill with honey, pollen and baby bees. When a colony gets big in the summer months, bees can produce pounds of honey. Honeybee removal is a process of combining beekeeping experience with construction expertise to remove and rescue unwanted bees from any location. No Kill Bee Removal USA is the most prominent partner you can find while dealing with honey bees and their giant comb.
Bee swarm removal
A swarm is a migrating group of honeybees composed of a queen. The drones and many workers. Sometimes, as they travel, smaller swarms will join larger swarms to increase their chances of survival and multiple queens. May be resident in the swarm for a short period of time as they travel. It is common to see swarms move through an area looking like a dust devil or large moving ribbon, and as they travel. They make a significant amount of noise.
They usually end up on tree branches. But sometimes they'll decide to land elsewhere, such as on mailboxes, cars, fences, door handles or anything else you can think of. The Bees usually make swarm as a temporary resident as other scout bees. Then sent to find a new convenient and permanent place to build a new hive. Though swarms are temporary it can become a matter of worry for households with children and senior citizens. Here in No Kill Bee Removal USA, we have the most skilled beekeepers to deal with bee swarms. Our service is delivered within a short amount of time-based on the intensity of the swarm.
Bee Facts You Might Not Know
- 1. Agriculture depends greatly on the honeybee for pollination. Honey Bees account for 80% of all insect pollination. Without such pollination, we would see a significant decrease in the yield of fruits and vegetables.
- 2. Bees collect 66 lbs of pollen per year, per hive. The male pollen germ cells produced by all flowering plants for fertilization and plant embryo formation. The Honeybee uses pollen as food. Pollen is one of the richest and purest natural foods, consisting of up to 35% protein, 10% sugars, carbohydrates, enzymes, minerals, and vitamins.
- 3. honey used by the bees for food all year round. There are many types, colors, and flavors of honey, depending upon its nectar source. The bees make honey from the nectar they collect from flowering trees and plants. Honey is an easily digestible, pure food. Honey is hygroscopic and has antibacterial qualities.
- 4. The "ouch" part of the honeybee is its Venom. Although sharp pain and some swelling and itching are natural reactions to a honeybee sting, a small percentage of individuals are highly allergic to bee venom. "Bee venom therapy" is widely practiced overseas and by some in the USA to address health problems. Such as arthritis, neuralgia, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and even MS.
Bee Facts You Might Not Know
- 5. There is only one queen per hive. The Queen is the only bee with fully developed ovaries. A queen bee can live for 3-5 years. The queen mates only once with several male (drone) bees, and will remain fertile for life.
- 6. All worker bees are female, but they are not able to reproduce. Worker bees live for 4-9 months during the winter season, but only 6 weeks during the busy summer months (they literally work themselves to death).
- 7. Drone Bees are kept on standby during the summer for mating with a virgin queen. the drone has a barbed sex organ, mating is followed by the death of the drone. There are only 300-3000 drones in a hive.
- 8. Honeybees are not native to the USA. They are European in origin. Then were brought to North America by the early settlers.
- 9. Honeybees are not aggressive by nature. You, Will, did not sting unless protecting their hive from an intruder or are unduly provoked.
No Kill Bee Removal USA is a team of professional beekeepers. Who possess both high-end skill and experience in bee removal from domestic and industrial properties. We have been in business since XXXXX and build up our portfolio via providing service all across the US. We are equipped with the updated defensive outfit so that minimum use of insecticide (sometimes none at all) is necessary for control. We value both our client’s expectations as well as the importance of bees in our ecosystem.
We don’t believe in killing bees or damaging their usual life cycle. That is why No Kill Bee Removal USA team ensures not killing any bees performing the removal process and proper relocation as well. We now have many bee removal competitors that do not understand that a honey bee colony requires. Whether Africanized bees or otherwise, special handling and care. Bees, Africanized honey bees or European honey bees, cause extensive damage to a residential or commercial building structure, both from the application of bee pheromone, and honeycomb deposits. Improper methods worsen the damage and always invite future bee infestation or wasp infestation problems. That is why it is very important to hire an experienced Bee Removal Service like us.